Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Box Art Concept.

DSC00474DSC00475DSC00482DSC00485DSC00517DSC00518DSC00489

I love to make these boxes. There is one concept that I would like to share with many of you guys. The hidden message in the box. At the bottom of these boxes, there is a little card that can be pulled out by the a protrude ribbon. You can write message that is 4 pages long on the card.

I came out with this idea was when I spring cleaning my room and house. I threw lots of card, I don’t want to but I have to. Rubbish is accumulating in my house. I can’t just keep those card anymore. However if you have a nice box like what I have shown above, I may keep it for future storage. For Example, coins, ribbons, buttons, and screw.

In the words it come in 2 in 1 purposes ; first storage and second message. Besides that I include a small candy bar inside the box to serve another gift to your love one.

Hope you guys love it.